Unlike clear lenses, which remain clear in all situations, Transitions® lenses automatically adapt to changing light, providing eyes with exactly the right amount of shade they need for any situation, so your patients can see things in the best light. They also help protect your patients' eyes from UV rays, and reduce squinting and eye fatigue.
Articles in this section
- Which Transitions® lens is best for my patient?
- How can I update my practices address or information on the Transitions website?
- Why should I recommend Transitions® lenses?
- What are the top tips to recommend or sell Transitions® lenses?
- What are the most popular Transitions® lenses?
- Which lenses do Transitions® lenses replace?
- What if my patient runs into issues ordering lenses?
- How do I know if Transitions® lenses are right for my patient?
- At what age should a patient start wearing Transitions® lenses?
- What are the benefits of the different lens colors - gray, brown and graphite green?