Our unique partnership distribution model enables us to work with multiple lens manufacturers. Any optical lab should be able to order Transitions® lenses and assist with the ordering process. If you suspect that you are not getting authentic product, ask the lab for a receipt, which should say Transitions lenses. If you need further assistance, contact Transitions customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Which Transitions® lens is best for my patient?
- How can I update my practices address or information on the Transitions website?
- Why should I recommend Transitions® lenses?
- What are the top tips to recommend or sell Transitions® lenses?
- What are the most popular Transitions® lenses?
- Which lenses do Transitions® lenses replace?
- What if my patient runs into issues ordering lenses?
- How do I know if Transitions® lenses are right for my patient?
- At what age should a patient start wearing Transitions® lenses?
- What are the benefits of the different lens colors - gray, brown and graphite green?