Transitions® Signature® lenses are our most responsive adaptive lenses, and use patented Chromea7™ technology, which is an exclusive dye formulation that allows the lenses to be more responsive in more lighting conditions across all temperatures. They are the clearest indoors with fast fade-back speed and are suitable for any age, including children.
Articles in this section
- How do I overcome objections to purchase?
- How should I explain the cost to a patient who thinks the lenses are too expensive?
- Are Transitions® lenses guaranteed (if the patient doesn't like them)? What is the product warranty on Transitions Lenses?
- What if my patient does not like Transitions®?
- What should I tell my patient who says their lenses are not darkening when outdoors, even when it's sunny?
- What is the best solution for people who want indoor tint for fluorescent lighting and device glare?
- What is the best solution for people who say Transitions® don't clear fast enough?
- What is the best solution for people who say Transitions® don't get dark enough?
- How do Transitions® lenses compare to other photochromic lenses?
- Do my patients still need prescription sunglasses?