Yes, all Transitions® lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays and meet all internationally recognized standards for UV blockage as calculated using ANSI Z80.3, ISO 8980-3, EN 1836 and AS/NZS 1067.
Articles in this section
- What is glare?
- Do Transitions® lenses provide any indoor protection?
- What is the definition of visible light, ultraviolet radiation (UV rays) and blue light?
- Do Transitions® adaptive lenses block UV rays?
- Why is it important to protect the eyes from UV light?
- How can Transitions® lenses help protect kids' eyes?
- Can Transitions lenses help my patients with eye strain or eye fatigue?