Transitions Optical has always focused on developing technology that delivers equally on ALL desired photochromic properties (clarity, darkness, speed, etc.). It’s about combining the many desired photochromic properties to create a superior wearer experience. While some companies may try to claim superiority by focusing on one specific comparison or condition, we feel those narrow comparisons are not meaningful. You should consider the overall product performance and patient satisfaction. Our lenses offer an overall package of lens attributes that are important to eyecare professionals and their patients.
Articles in this section
- How do I overcome objections to purchase?
- How should I explain the cost to a patient who thinks the lenses are too expensive?
- Are Transitions® lenses guaranteed (if the patient doesn't like them)? What is the product warranty on Transitions Lenses?
- What if my patient does not like Transitions®?
- What should I tell my patient who says their lenses are not darkening when outdoors, even when it's sunny?
- What is the best solution for people who want indoor tint for fluorescent lighting and device glare?
- What is the best solution for people who say Transitions® don't clear fast enough?
- What is the best solution for people who say Transitions® don't get dark enough?
- How do Transitions® lenses compare to other photochromic lenses?
- Do my patients still need prescription sunglasses?