The blue filtering properties of Transitions® lenses are calculated by using the ISO 8980-3 standard recommendation for blue light hazard in the 380-460 nm range. These calculations were conducted on hard coated lenses. Measurements of Transitions® lenses with AR coatings will vary depending on the specific type of AR coating.
Articles in this section
- What is blue light?
- Is blue light harmful?
- Where is harmful blue light found?
- How do I integrate Transitions® lenses messaging on harmful blue light into my materials?
- How much blue light does Transitions® Signature® lenses help protect against?
- How much blue light does Transitions® XTRActive® lenses help protect against?
- How much blue light does Transitions® Vantage® lenses help protect against?
- Is there difference in blue light protection among different colors of Transitions® lenses?
- How do Transitions® lenses perform vs other blue filtering solutions available on the market?
- How are the blue light filtering properties of Transitions® lenses measured?