The lens material matrix can impact the performance of photochromic dyes which is why some photochromic brands have limited availability. However, Transitions Optical uses several specialized processes to enable consistent performance across a wide range of materials.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for Transitions® lenses to fade back?
- How dark do Transitions® lenses get?
- How quickly do photochromic lenses change?
- What if my patient expresses concern about Transitions® not fading back quickly?
- My patient said their Transitions® lenses aren't changing as quickly as they used to, what can I recommend they do? Is there a life expectancy?
- Which Transitions lenses work (darken) behind the windshield of a car?
- Do Transitions® adaptive lenses activate indoors?
- Will the Transitions® lenses stop working over time?
- How long do Transitions® adaptive lenses last?
- Does the lens material affect how Transitions® lenses work?