Transitions® lenses darken immediately upon exposure to UV light and begin to fade back to clear as soon as UV rays are no longer present. The level of darkness will depend on the amount of UV light present, time of day and direction of the sun. Transitions® Signature® lenses are our fastest-adapting lens.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for Transitions® lenses to fade back?
- How dark do Transitions® lenses get?
- How quickly do photochromic lenses change?
- What if my patient expresses concern about Transitions® not fading back quickly?
- My patient said their Transitions® lenses aren't changing as quickly as they used to, what can I recommend they do? Is there a life expectancy?
- Which Transitions lenses work (darken) behind the windshield of a car?
- Do Transitions® adaptive lenses activate indoors?
- Will the Transitions® lenses stop working over time?
- How long do Transitions® adaptive lenses last?
- Does the lens material affect how Transitions® lenses work?